Thursday, January 28, 2010

At the end of another journey

My last post was about life@NIT Surat coming to an end. Well, once again am standing at the end of a road but its IIM Calcutta this time.

I will never forget how much this place has given me. I am not talking about placements here, they are still more than a month away. Looking back at the fun of the first few con days, the rigor of the first term, the long days and short nights before the summer placements, the wonderful life there after and the nicest people one meets here makes me wanna treasure each moment of my time here. I guess the one thing I like the most about IIM Calcutta apart from its finance faculty is that it gives you the freedom to be whatever you like. Ofcourse the facilities, intellectual people etc etc are also there but one would get those in any of the IIMs.

I don't know what else to say... I think I have started missing this place already!

No comments: